Artist: Ravynne Phelan
Emotions, Feelings, Emotional Honesty, Positive Emotions, Negative Emotions, Acknowledgment, Acceptance, Expression
– All emotions are necessary
– How are your feelings influencing you?
– Use your feelings to evaluate a situation
– Heed the message behind the feeling
– Are you a negative or positive person?
– Do not prejudice the present based on the past
– Practice acknowledging your feelings
– Fill your day with laughter
– Step back and detach emotionally
– Positive emotions open you to learning
– Repressing emotions creates disease
– Address symptoms of emotional repression
The Emotions card is the third of the eight influence cards and represents the influence that our feelings have upon our choices and decisions.
The ‘positive’ feelings and emotions that have the most influence upon us are love, joy, gratitude, peace or serenity, hopefulness, inspiration, amusement, pride, awe and curiosity. We also feel a range of ‘negative’ emotions, with the primary examples being fear, anger, disgust, jealousy, sadness, regret, loss, and hate.
The key message of the Emotions card is that feelings and emotions are neither good nor bad. All are necessary, and each and every emotion we experience has both a positive and negative element to its nature. Positive and negative exist in all that influences us, whether it be a single thought, belief, experience, or an emotion.
Connect with Ravynne: