Artist: Ravynne Phelan
Love, Infatuation, Love for Self, Confidence, Love for Life, Expansion
– Experience love in all its forms
– Love is multifaceted
– Your love will shape you or break you
– A past love re-enters your life
– A love that deserves a second chance
– Is it love or infatuation?
– How do you feel about yourself?
– Honor your body as a temple
– Stop making comparisons
– Make time to love and nurture yourself
– Love and enjoy your uniqueness
– Do what makes your heart sing
– Open your heart to new love
The fourth reason for being is to experience love in all of its forms – from co-dependent and need-based love, to big, unconditional Universal Love – and to understand that love comes in many different forms and guises. There is the innocent, trusting love that a child has for a parent, and the unconditional love a parent has for a child. There is the love one has for self, and the love one has for others. There is the love we feel when we do the things we love, and the love we feel when others appreciate what we do, There is our love for family, love for community, love for nature, love for the gods wechoose to worship – whether those godsbe born of science or religion, or the humans we choose to idolize. There is sexual love, platonic love, playful, affectionate love, selfless love, crazy love, and more.
We are here to learn that love is as multifaceted as we are, and that love is neither intrinsically good not bad. Love is a cosmic force that will shape us or break us, depending on how we choose to experience it, and just as we have a choice in what we experience, we have a choice in how we perceive and experience love.
Connect with Ravynne: