Artist: Ravynne Phelan
Emotion/Intellect, Love, Fear, Expression, Suppression, Head, Heart, Ease, Disease
– Influence of emotional disharmony
– Both love and fear motivate
– Is fear the more dominant force?
– Unvoiced emotions must be expressed
– Address unhealthy imbalances
– Suppressed emotion creates disease
– Seek a productive means of emotional release
– Be proactive and mindful of your emotions
The Eleven of Water is a balancing and realignment card that addresses any emotional disharmony that may be influencing your choices and environment. It also represents the need for us to see the whole and how an imbalance can affect it.
Love and fear…how many times have you heard someone say that a choice or action was made from a place of fear, or was born of a person’s insecurities and doubts, or was born of love? When we are attacked by others, we may react and retaliate because we are angry and afraid, but we may also act because we have love for ourselves and wish to address an injustice and prevent further injustice. We may choose not to take a risk or make changes in our lives because we are afraid of an unknown future – but we may also choose not to take a risk that may alter our lives because we love the life we already have. We may be plagued with doubts, but we can also be blinded by love.
Connect with Ravynne: