Artist: Ravynne Phelan
Desires, Wants, Dreams, Ambition, Goals, Price, Gestation, Manifestation, Consequences, Selfishness
– What do you desire most?
– How much do you want it?
– Desire compels action
– Make another attempt
– Great expectations. Great disappointment
– Ground your desires in reality
– What you desire will have a price
– Wishful thinking
– Has your desire waned or changed?
– Let your conscience be your guide
– To desire something at the expense of another
– Selfish desires mirror a lack within
To desire – to wish or long for something. To lust or crave is to desire. In simple terms, desire means to want something. Desire is the fourth influence on choice, and when it appears in your reading it asks that you explore your desires and ask what it is that you want – and how much you want it.
What are you willing to do in order to achieve your desires?
Is desire the root of all suffering? Many religious texts state that desire is something that corrupts humanity and blinds us to our true purpose. However, desire is the state of mind that compels you to act and do whatever you feel is necessary in order to fulfill that desire, because you know that you will feel pleasure or be rewarded for fulfilling that desire.
Connect with Ravynne: